Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Conversations At A Comedy Club & Upcoming Wrestling

DAN (to Drew Behm, who was MCing): You're doing a good job getting the crowd goin.
DREW: Yeah, they're a hot crowd.
DAN: I hate good crowds. Cause I know then if I bomb I have no one to blame but myself.

In other news, I'm off to Manitoba for the CWE wrestling tour (this may mean delays in answering Gateway Boyfriend questions and getting out ebooks for the next week or so). For those of you who want to come along, dates are below. Check out the CWE website for ticket details.

I can't remember if I've shared this on the blog yet, but I'm looking at getting my Master's in Counselling which means I'm taking a bunch of psychology courses.

I've been enjoying it. It's been years since I've been in school, and I'm enjoying the challenge of learning how to write academic papers all over again even if it's stressful at times.

Of course, my experience in the pro wrestling world may be costing me marks. Here's a tip for you workers out there looking for a post-secondary education. If you're ever asked on an exam "What is Psychology?" the correct answer is NOT "Sell the arm."


Dan's writing on Dating and relationships can be found at thegatewayboyfriend.blogspot.com

Check out this link for information on how to get Dan's Dating for Shy Guys ebook.

UPCOMING WRESTLING
WITH CWE WRESTLING
Saturday, June 18 - Winnipeg, Manitoba
Sunday, June 19 - Winnipeg Manitoba
Monday, June 20 - Dauphin, Manitoba
Tuesday, June 21 - Swan River, Manitoba
Wednesday, June 22 - Flin Fon, Manitoba
Thursday, June 23 - Thompson, Manitoba
Friday, June 24 - Gillam, Manitoba

Information on tickets and showtimes, as well as other details on CWE can be found here.

No comments: