Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dogs Dogs Dogs

Bastet is house-sitting for a few months.

They have dogs.

As her pseudonym might suggest, Bastet is NOT a dog person. During the first few days, she even referred to one of the animals as "Kitten," hoping it would start acting like one.

No luck.

They are now "Dog A" and "Dog B." Dog A is whichever one happens to be closest to her at the moment.

I've been helping out where I can, although I have to admit, I love dogs like I love children--other people's are great, but taking responsibility for one of my own is a little too much for me.

I spent all last night dreaming of dogs. Not the Slayer's quiet, comforting dog either (although The Slayer WAS in it). Dogs in my apartment. Dogs outside.

Big dog. Little dogs. Weirdly misshapen dogs with oversized heads and tiny bodies. Dogs with owners. Dogs with notes on their collar that I couldn't read (Because you can't read in dreams, doncha know) but that I knew were things like "We've moved. If you find this dog, please take care of it."

Dogs everywhere, and somehow I was supposed to look after all of them.

Doing a show in Grande Prairie this weekend.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think it will be good for my health to get on the road.

Saturday, November 28 - Grande Prairie
Wednesday, December 9 - The Laugh Shop, Edmonton
Monday, December 21 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Wrestling Appearances
Saturday, December 12 - OSCW Above The Rest, Hazeldean Dome, Edmonton

No comments: