Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blogs, Breasts & Bodyslams

OSCW Thriller is this Saturday. 5$ of each ticket sold is going to breast cancer. So come out and show some support. The main event is a triple-threat match between Eclipse, "The Athlete" Alexander Hale, and "Cold as Ice (*)" William Saint.

Shoot me an email for ticket info or else pick them up at the door on the day of the show, which starts at 7pm sharp at Hazeldean Community Hall (9630-66 Ave) in Edmonton

I'll be assisting with meditation instruction this week at the Strathcona Library. I will be talking about Precepts. Which means I have to give some thought as to what I'm talking about it.

So I did what I always do when I need to work out ideas about something--I started a blog.

So now, in addition to my scandalously irregularly updated blogs about relationships, wrestling, comedy, and umm...psychotherapy for 80s toy robots (I'm embarrassed about that one), I now have a blog exploring Buddhism.

It's called the Compassionate Degenerate, and you can find it here.

See you at the show Monday, everybody. Have an awesome Thanksgiving.


UPCOMING EVENTS

COMEDY
Monday, October 12 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, October 21 - Rouge Lounge, Edmonton

WRESTLING
Saturday, October 17 - OSCW Thriller, Hazeldean Community Hall, Edmonton

MEDITATION INSTRUCTION (I'll only be helping)
Saturday, October 17 - Strathcona Public Libary, Edmonton (10AM)

WRITING
Dan Brodribb's Geek Love appears every two weeks at suicidegirls.com. Latest article is here.


(*) And no, he doesn't use Foreigner as his entrance music. But he should.

No comments: