Saturday, April 18, 2009

World's Smirtest Man: New Wrestling Column Up

New World Wrestling Insanity article is up. It's on my favorite wrestler as a kid, The World's Smartest Man.

You can read it here.

I can't remember if I've said this before on the blog, but one of the goal with my wrestling columns is to write something that appeals to wrestling fans, but that also non-fans can read and enjoy. Even if they don't necessarily like wrestling after they finish, I hope they'll understand why so many of us do have a passion for it.

Speaking of wrestling, I'll be at the OSCW show tonight at Hazeldean Community League in Edmonton. The last show went really well, and I'm looking forward to tonight's shenanigans. I'm told there are some surprises planned.

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, April 20 - The Comic Strip - Edmonton

Writing
Dan Brodribb's Geek Love, a column on relationships appears in the culture section at www.suicidegirls.com. Check out the latest column here.

Dan's Wrestling writing appears at worldwrestlinginsanity.com Check out his current article here.

Other Appearances
Saturday, April 18- OSCW Wrestling - Hazeldean Community Hall

No comments: