Sunday, February 15, 2009

Possibly the Greatest Movie Review Ever

Sometimes people give you a plot summary of a movie that's so great, you don't even want to see the movie anymore because the way they told the story was so fantastic. My father's take on 'Cliffhanger' had me laughing so hard, I never want to see the movie.

Here is another one, courtesy of a friend of mine:

"last night, being that it was Friday the 13th, and my birthday, XXXXX and I watched Jason X. Trust me, you don't want to see it but let me tell you all the plot just for funsies. Jason gets cryogenically frozen in 2010 and then 400 years later people find him still frozen and take him onto their space ship to study him. He wakes up (obviously) and kills a bunch of people. Then they shoot his head off. Then space ants (yes, space ants) help him regenerate into a metal person. Then they manage to kick him off the ship, out into space, and he burns up on re-entry to Earth 2 (because obviously 400 years later Earth 1 doesn't exist). But he doesn't really die. His mask survives. Stay tuned for Jaxon XI.

And then we watched a movie where plants get mad at humans and release gases that makes the people commit suicide. I'm not kidding."

I love it.

Upcoming Comedy
Tuesday, February 10 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, February 14 - PRIVATE FUNCTION - Smith, Alberta
Tuesday, February 17 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, February 18 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday, February 20 - PRIVATE FUNCTION - Beaumont, Alberta
Saturday, February 21 - PRIVATE FUNCTION - Edmonton
Sunday, February 22 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Writing
Dan's wrestling writing can be found at World Wrestling Insanity.com. Current article is here.

No comments: