Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Column

I'm excited to announce I have a new writing gig doing columns for a website called World Wrestling Insanity. It's a pretty cool site if you're a wrestling fan because it has a whole ton of audio interviews with wrestlers from this era and the days of yore. The guy in charge, James Guttman also wrote a book called "Shoot First...Ask Questions Later" which is a solid read for anyone interested in wrestling or in reporting/interviewing.

My first column is my thoughts on the movie The Wrestler and you can read it here. The column also contains some pretty candid stuff about how I feel about my current place in show business. I'm surprised I admitted some of that stuff in writing.

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, February 9 - The Comic Strip

1 comment:

Pocky_Witch said...

That is so awesome! Congrats, etc.