Monday, September 22, 2008

The Power of Red Bull Compels Me

I am hooked on Red Bull.

It's weird because I'm not into coffee, excessive drinking, drugs, or cigarettes. I don't even like prescription medication and will avoid if at all possible.

But Red Bull is magic.

The first time I tried it, I didn't think much of it. It didn't make me any less tired, but it made it impossible for me to sleep.

That sucked.

Now though, Red Bull has become "Dan-Be-Happy-Juice." It puts me in a better mood.

There's a Buddhist precept about not misusing intoxicants. I've decided to get around it by a rather generous definition of the term "misuse."

I'm a bad Buddhist anyway.

But I'm a pretty good MC. Come to The Comic Strip next Monday and see for yourself.

Also there are a couple new posts up at the hotchicksandstrangers blog on everything from the economics of dating to communication skills and (of course) some sex stuff. Check em out and see what you think.


Upcoming Comedy
Monday, September 29 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Living Columns in the Edmonton Journal
Friday, October 3
Current Living article is up here.

Dan's musings on shyness and relationships can be found at hotchicksandstrangers.blogspot.com

No comments: