Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dan Thanks People

I think it's interesting that I can have a cough, but then go onstage and it disappears completely. And then when I get offstage it comes back with a vengeance to the point I can't sleep that night.

The human body is a marvelous machine.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone who came out last night. I was pretty nervous, so I appreciate everyone's support. While I'm at it, I should thank Dawn and Dino for their help putting the show together and Larissa for the 7UP. Nothing drowns last minute panic like soft drinks. And Zam for his musical choice and getting all the sound cues right.

Thanks are a slippery slope. Because if I thank them, then I also should thank Lars and Powermann for having me on their show to promote the dating night and Steve McCarthy for encouraging me to start comedy in the first place and The Slayer for her support and Andrew Iwanyk and Angie Ismond for proving that introverts can be funny and my parents for having me and so on down the line.

Even then I'd probably forget someone.

So here's a general thanks to everyone who has ever been a part of my personal or professional life I couldn't have done it (whatever "it" is) without you.

Gracias. Much love.

Dan

No comments: