Tuesday, January 29, 2008

10 Things I Like

Having a hard time getting this Valentine's Day column together. I've been writing V-Day columns for the last couple years, and it feels like I've said everything I have to say on the subject. Let's hope we aren't heading back to this.

Here are a ten things I like right now:

-Meeting interesting strangers.
-This song
-Hanging out with Dawn.
-Trying a new joke onstage.
-The Owen Hart vs. British Bulldog match for the European title.
-When the bus pulls up just as I arrive at the stop.
-Red peppers
-The library
-making bread in my new breadmaker--it makes my apartment smell nice.
-Cool words

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, February 4 - The Comic Strip

Upcoming Teaching
Dating for Shy Guys starts on February 25 - For details go to www.metrocontinuingeducation.ca

Upcoming Writing
Current Living Article is up here

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Monday in the Edmonton Journal's ed online. Current headLINES is here
A Pair of Singles (co-written with Dawn Dumont) Current article is here.

No comments: