Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ramble On

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, October 8 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Tuesday, November 6 - New City Lounge, Edmonton

Upcoming Living Articles in the Edmonton Journal: TBA

Upcoming Teaching
Writing Fantasy and Science Fiction (five Thursdays starting October 11)
Dating for Dudes (three Tuesdays, starting November 13)
Learn more at www.metrocontinuingeducation.ca


Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Monday in the Edmonton Journal's online ed magazine. Current headLINES is here.

A Pair of Singles with Dawn Dumont appears in ed Magazine every second Saturday. Current article is here.


At the last minute I got to participate in the 24 hour film festival where people try and make a movie in 24 hours. I helped on the script and then rushed off to do a show. (two shows, actually). The headliner was fun, and it's always a blast hanging out with Dawn.

Also, I have a new joke that works. Hooray. Happiness is a reliable one-liner.

I'm feeling a little foggy this week. I love the fall, but once it starts getting cold and dark, all I want to do is sleep. Instead I've been trying excercise to raise my energy level. A friend of mine is taking capoeira lessons--I'd love to get back into martial arts, but I don't think it's in the cards at this point given my current schedule.

No comments: