Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dang It Feels Good To Be a Gangster

Upcoming Comedy
Tuesday, September 11 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, September 12 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Monday, September 17 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, September 26 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, September 27 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday, September 28 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, September 29 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Sunday, September 30 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Upcoming Writing
Living Articles in the Edmonton Journal
Friday, September 7
Friday, September 21
Friday, October 5

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Mondayin the Edmonton Journal's online ed magazine. Current headLINES is here.

A Pair of Singles with Dawn Dumont appears in ed Magazine every second Saturday. Current article is here.


Okay, I'm not really a gangster, but I like that song. I have some exciting news, but it will have to wait as I'm finalizing some details.

In the meantime, I will be hitting On The Rocks tonight for some Salsa lessons. It will be fun. I'm not very good at it yet, but it's always a good time and there are lots of friendly people there. The last time I went, I ran into a woman I hadn't seen in a decade. She was a really good friend, so it was awesome reconnecting.

St. Albert Transit has changed their bus routes into the city, and thus far, I am not impressed. If--like me--you found yourself waiting in the rain yesterday, I strongly encourage you to contact St. Albert Transit and voice your displeasure.

If anyone is interested, I will be teaching my Writing Science Fiction and Fantasy Stories through Metro Continuing Education starting October 11. Register through www.metrocontinuingeducation.ca.

No comments: