Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, July 30 - The Comic Strip
Wednesday, August 1 - The Comic Strip
Thursday, August 2 - The Comic strip
Frday, August 3 - The Comic Strip
Saturday, August 4 - The Comic Strip
Sunday, August 5 - The Comic Strip


Check out headLINES and A Pair of Singles with Dawn Dumont at ed


I was up all night reading "Soon I Will Be Invincible," a novel by Austin Grossman. I'm probably the only fiction guy not reading Harry Potter righ now. "...Invincible was a great read though, and I recommend it to fans of super-heroes and good writing in general.

I'm looking to see San Francisco in August. And no, I won't be wearing a flower in my hair. That will probably be my last trip this year. I'm not sure what's next on the agenda. For Canadian cities, I'd love to see Montreal and Quebec City. In the U.S., Boston and Seattle. And Truth-or-Consequences, New Mexico. I know nothing about it, but I like the name.

I spent an hour last night complaining to JAMES BALL how even though all my other writing is going well, my joke-writing seems to have ground to a stand-still. Then I went home and wrote for an hour. My brain is strange.

No comments: