Monday, May 07, 2007

The People Who Make It Worthwhile













Upcoming Comedy
Monday, May 14 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Wednesday, May 30 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, May 31 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday,June 1 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, June 2 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Sunday, June 3 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

A Pair of Singles (with Dawn Dumont) in ed magazine every second Saturday
Coming Up Next: Commitment

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on MySpace at www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

Dan Brodribb's Wrestling Blog can be found at maritalartgallery.blogspot.com


For Mother's Day the plan is to make a meal for my mom. MY sister, my mom and I went for a nice walk last week. That probably doesn't sound cool, but I am very fortunate to have the family I do. They've always been supportive, and I don't know what I would do without them...buy my own washing machine, I guess.

Tried a vegetarian restaraunt on Thursday. It was fun. There's a lot of cool little places in the city that are easy to overlook. I found a cool ice cream place on 124th street, and I'm hoping to explore the Italian part of downtown this week.

Last night was Roni's birthday. Roni has been a wrestling fan for XXXX years now (I don't want to say the exact number for fear of giving away her age--then she'd have to kill me. She's more than a fan though. She's also a friend to a lot of people, and the heart of the local wrestling scene. (The picture in this blog is Roni and her neighbour Tammy surrounded by local wrestlers. Too bad Edge couldn't make it.

I got a camera a few weeks ago and I've been quite enjoying my new toy. Look for more pics over the next little while.

No comments: