Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Black Leather Jacket

Spring is here and I'm wearing my black leather jacket. It looks like a normal black leather jacket until you look inside--the inside lining is torn to crap. I doubt it will last much longer.

I got this jacket for my sixteenth birthday. Years later, when my brother got a motorcycle, he inherited the jacket. When he died last summer, it came back to me. It still has a pin on it that I earned long before he took it.

I miss my brother.

Oh yeah. Dates.

Upcoming Comedy
Thursday, April 19 - The Crown & Anchor Pub, Edmonton
Wednesday, May 30 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, May 31 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday,June 1 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, June 2 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Sunday, June 3 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton


Upcoming Writing
A Pair of Singles (with Dawn Dumont) in ed magazine every second Saturday

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Other Appearances
Friday, May 4 - MPW War Path, Kingsway Hangars, Edmonton

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on MySpace at www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

Dan Brodribb's Wrestling Blog can be found at maritalartgallery.blogspot.com

No comments: