Tuesday, December 19, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Upcoming Comedy
Wednesday, December 20 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Thursday, December 21 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Friday, December 22 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton
Saturday, December 23 - The Comic Strip, Edmonton

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

Just want to wish everyone who reads this a happy holidays. It's been a great year for me, and things continue to look even better for the year ahead. I'm at the Comic Strip this week, and then will be taking some time to be with my family, who have been such a great support for me.

If you're jonesing for something to read, two folks whose writing I've been thoroughly enjoying are KELLY SOLODUKA and AMBER (I have no idea what her last name is). They can be found at http://www.myspace.com/soloduka and
http://www.myspace.com/bougieworld respectively. Fabulously entertaining stuff, especially if you're a believer in mouse sociopolitics, Jerry Bruckheimer, or Britney Spears' crotch.

NOTE: MPW MADNESS is on temporary hiatus from television. However there are some ongoing talks, and I expect to have some positive news to announce in the next few weeks. Meanwhile, there are shows booked through 2007 so I hope people will continue to check out the live events. The wrestlers and production team are some of the hardest working people I know and definitely worth checking out.

No comments: