Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Update

Upcoming Writing
Living Articles in the Journal
Friday, December 1 - Kid Stuff

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, December 11 - The Comic Strip

Television(as 'Martial' Art McNeil)
MPW Madness airs every Friday night (Saturday morning) at 1 AM

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

Quiet week this week (at least professionally). I've been getting lots of writing done though, so that's always a nice feeling. People often ask me where I get my ideas. I actually find ideas easy. It's turning those ideas into a decent column that's the work. My next column, on kids, runs this Friday in the Edmonton Journal.

As well, a new episode of MPW MADNESS airs this week at the usual time. It'll feature SHANE O'RYAN's return to action and the INSANE IRISHMAN/FINAL CHAPTER match I went on about at some length a few weeks ago. Filming the lead-ins for the show was as smooth as it's ever gone. RIPPER and I are working like a well-polished machine. Or a well-oiled shoe. Or something.

No comments: