Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Update

Upcoming Comedy
Monday, October 30 - The Comic Strip (Edmonton)
Thursday, November 2 - The Comic Strip (Edmonton)
Saturday, November 4 - The Comic Strip (Edmonton)
Monday, November 6 - The Comic Strip (Edmonton)

Living Articles in the Journal (subject to change)
Friday, November 3 - Strictly Ballroom

Television(as 'Martial' Art McNeil)
MPW Madness airs every Friday night (Saturday morning) at 1 AM

Other appearances
Friday, November 3 - MPW Vendetta-Kingsay Hangars, Edmonton

Dan Brodribb's headLINES appears every Saturday in the ed section of the Edmonton Journal

Be Dan Brodribb's friend on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/danbrodribb

Hard to believe October is nearly over. Work on MADNESS is taking up a lot of time, but the finished product is worth it. With VENDETTA coming up, we really tried to promote it on this upcoming week's show, so check it out this week--we filmed a music video of RIPPER rapping and me dancing. We're gangsta. I hope it doesn't get cut to make room for wrestling (I know, I know, a wrestling show that puts the priority on the matches--crazy)I haven't had time to get a Art Gallery piece for the www.monsterprowrestling.com website, so I feel guilty. There's still lots of cool things to check out on the site though, so give it a look.

I feel like I've been incredibly busy lately. I've also started trying to have a social life again, and justified it to myself by saying it's research. Sometimes having a type A personality isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I could have sworn I had more to write about. How can a professional write put together such a boring blog? Oh well.

Speaking of cool blogs, POWERMANN has a nifty new theory about male/female relations up on his myspace account. It's cool reading. And CHRISTINA's record release party is this Friday. I hope there's cheese.

No comments: