Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ADDENDUM

Couple things I forgot to mention in the last update.

-Next Tuesday at Prism nightclub there's a comedy benefit for Living Positive, which raises funds for people living with HIV. The show usually starts around 10pm and the address is 10524 101 Street. It's a worthy cause, and should be a great show, so come down and feel good about laughing while you make the world a better place.

-Tonight at The Locker Room on 11834 Kingsway Ave., MPW is showing a sneak preview of the TV taping for January Madness. A lot of the MPW stars will be there, so come down and meet some of them so you'll know who I'm talking about. And stay to watch the show, which features none other than myself (as 'Martial' Art McNeil) calling the action with my broadcast partner RIPPER (one of the most passionate supporters of MPW I know). For more info check out www.monsterprowrestling.com

No comments: